Artist Partner & Artist Publishing Group:
- Miles Beard
- VP of A&R for Artist Partner & Artist Publishing Group, submissions for Pop/Singer-Songwriter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andre Herd
- Director of A&R for Artist Partner & Artist Publishing Group, submissions for Alternative/Left of Center Pop/Singer-Songwriter: email@example.com
- Daniella Cabargas
- Manager of A&R for Artist Partner & Artist Publishing Group, submissions for R&B: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karla Karim
- Manager of A&R for Artist Partner & Artist Publishing Group, submissions for Hip-Hop & R&B: karla.Demos@artistpg.com
- Lisa Mottahedeh
- Manager of A&R for Artist Partner & Artist Publishing Group, submissions for Hip-Hop & R&B: email@example.com
- Roxy Silver
- Manager of A&R for Artist Partner Group & Artist Publishing Group, submissions for Pop: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bailey Small
- Manager of Remix A&R for Artist Partner & Artist Publishing Group, submissions for Dance: email@example.com
- Aton Ben-Horin
- Global Vice President of A&R for Warner Music Group, submissions for Pop, Dance, etc: AtonMP3@gmail.com
- Andrew Grant
- Director of A&R, submissions for urban, Hip-Hop and R&B: Andrew.Grant@wmgrecording.com
- Alex Soifer
- Director of A&R, submissions for all genres/types: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matthew Smith
- A&R Assistant to Mike Caren, submissions for all genres/types: Matthew.Smith@wmg.com
- If sending SoundCloud link, please make sure the songs are downloadable
- If sending 3 or less songs, please mp3s only attached to 1 email.
- If sending more than 3 songs, please send link to downloadable folder. Make sure the most important song is attached as well.
- Please make sure every song is labeled with artist/writer, song title, and date.
- Please make sure there’s a one paragraph bio or description.
Please send your top songs / tracks via email. If an A&R recommends your music, our team will guide you from that point on.
APG looks for stand out new artists that are charismatic, hardworking, and unique. Its preferable to work with artists who are songwriters and collaborators, but absolutely vital that they have a vision for their future and are 100% committed to music.
APG is always looking for new songwriters and producers that are hardworking, unique, and great collaborators. For songwriters, clever lyrics, original concepts, and infectious melodies. For producers, innovative sounds that feel like what’s next. APG prefers to set trends and not chase them.
Many of APG’s artists write their own songs but we’re always looking for great songs whether for placement or as examples of ability to potential collaborators. We look for memorable melodies, clever lyrics, and all types of sticky hooks that make songs unforgettable. We prefer to set trends and not chase them. Please do not submit anything that sounds too similar to previous material recorded by APG artists.
This is something we’re happy to do for our APG signed writers, producers, and frequent collaborators. It is not something APG is able to provide to everyone who sends in material. Our suggestion is to make sure you have a manager or collaborator that can give you this feedback and challenge you with specific critiques.
Send past remix work and your request to email@example.com and someone for our team will respond if there’s an opportunity.